Thursday 15 November 2007

November spawned a monster

Hi ..long time without blogging but then i havent had time to turn around lately.
Why this title? well my little bro whos not so little now has just had baby number 7..well his wife has...My bro has kids like most people have pay rises and in my opinion its very unfair on the children he already has. I wont even start on this subject and before you say it i am not jealous..i love my two very much and know that in time when they need my help i will be able to give it to them..how on earth can you do that for 7 kids and on the dole?

Anyways i am going to my creative writing class this afternoon..i havent done much writing but i do have a couple of characters to be going along with..i cant write a load of drivel just because..i have to think and plan before my pen even touches paper..My tutor is very sweet bless her..she says i have the makings of a writer..Maybe i do but then i will probably never get round to it like so many other things in my life.
I always put everyone else first and then there is no time left for me..

After a few weekends of looking for a car we finally have one so its back to the fish shops at the weekends by the looks of it..im bored silly with it now.I love my fish..but i think we have enough and it falls on deaf ears in this house.

I have been really good on the scrapbook stash spending front i havent spent anything on my hobby for two weeks now and the week before i bought some stickers for the kids.
I have had no time to scrap during the day as its taken up with housework and gofering.
I would love to hire a skip and throw all the crap in it..we have no space..everywhere seems cluttered up and if i start de cluttering it just gets left in the yard for me to take to the dump.. when do i have time?? There are 5 bin bags full and a load of wood waiting to go not to mention the old dishwasher thats been there 6months now.

So im going to do a plan of action...Will keep you posted

Lx

No comments: