Thursday 29 May 2008


This is my latest lo of Andys Granny meeting Boo for the first time.
Shes a remarkable woman and is still going strong at 90.

















Well tomorrow its the vets for our Belle..shes having a check up and hopefully if she gets the all clear her first jabs. We need to pick up a travel cage for her so she can go everywhere with us..not that i will be driving much with the diesel prices going up like they have..my Billie takes £60 to fill up now and i cant justify driving aimlessly about anymore so it looks like im using shanks pony for a while.
I walked into town yesterday and it nearly killed me thats how unfit i am..im hoping that having Belle will get me out a bit more on my own and exercise more as a family..There are quite a few dog friendly places to go round here.

Our bin is overflowing with Maggots yet again..every summer its the same and i use a bottle of bleach a week in it to try and eradicate them..trouble is we only have fortnightly collections and we are supposed to recycle food waste so i guess we will have to put up and shut up..

The garden is looking nice now weve had some rain ..ok so we have planted broccoli here and there but then why not it looks nice and green..we planted green beans last year but they didnt come to much..

Boos bedroom is nearly finished...it just needs more disney characters on the walls ..i did cinderella yesterday and her coach and the fairy godmother..im working on Belle and the Beast next but i keep running out of black cardstock..well its a good excuse to go to Capture the magic...lol

Today i took the kids to skylarks to get them out the house..we have been in looking after Belle and catching up with hw while the weathers been crap..kids played for an hour before the rain started coming down..and by the looks of it its in for the night.

I hate the rain...its bad for witches you know..

1 comment:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the LO! Granny looks very proud. I don't have maggots but I do have ants!! They sneak into my lounge when I'm not looking - even found one on my laptop (Hoping none have got inside it!)