Saturday 20 October 2007

New Toys....

I had a day off from the usual Housework and went and bought myself a new toy.Its a Bind It All..Ive been waiting nearly two weeks for it to come in at www.capturethemagic.biz My favourite scrapbooking shop of all time!
Ok so Vikki doesnt have "everything" but her service is excellent.She will try to get what you want ...Always friendly and helpful..Always nice to my kids and believe me that helps especially as Boo is into everything from buttons to stickers...Reasonably priced and Best of all LOCAL!!
I am compiling a wish list for xmas and although i have all the big things i need theres always papers and stickers and cardstock which us scrappers cant do without. For those who havent a clue what to buy there are gift vouchers too.Even a fiver can buy quite a bit.

I also got Chloes xmas present..yes i know its only October but i like to start early so the kids get what they want.
I know my kids are spoilt but thats what you have them for. Chloe is very materialistic and wants to have what the other kids have which is only natural.
Boo however isnt materialistic at all..she would rather have a box and some paints to paint it with.I think shes going to be artistic like her dad.
To sum them up Chloe is a thinker and Boo is a do`er.

Today is saturday and we have lots to do again.Madgit needs a total re landscape in his tank as hes been digging and gravel moving all week ..there are parts of the tanlk with no gravel at all and the plants are floating.
My fish has been in a strange mood for a couple of weeks..The first week he was displaying all the time and out of his tunnel giving it the big show off..then he started gravel shifting and has now gone really moody..wont eat..wont come up to the front and acting like a sulky teenager.
Its a typical snakehead behaviour im told so i aint panicking just yet and buying goldfish to tempt his appetite back.

Cadbury the eel is being moved today too into the 8ft tank. Hes a very expensive fish( a rare Galaxy Eel hence the name) so has had to be climatised in another tank so the water ph is the same.
My snake head in the 8ft tank has grown it has yet to get a name..didnt want to tempt fate as Blue escaped from there and i was so upset as he was my little baby and so friendly.We have since covered all escape routes and so far nothings escaped.
We lost Flaggy though ..how you may ask..well i dont know..i think Baggy ate him myself as we did a major look in there the other night..I guess to a Tiger fish anything smaller is food and Baggy is one hell of a big fish.

Right id better get moving..will blog next week..

No comments: