Monday 15 October 2007

Tagged..

I have no idea what this means but i have been tagged so i have to give 7 random things about me so here goes...
1.. I was once on the front page of the Lincolnshire Standard for writting to Princess Anne and getting a reply.She was coming to open something in town and i wanted to see her but we were away on holiday so i asked her if she could possibly change the date for me..lol.
2. Im scared of flying and having aeroplanes fly over me.I think theyre going to drop on me..i know silly! Worst experience of this was when i was driving to Lincoln one time with a mate going shopping and i saw a set of traffic lights starting to go amber so i put my foot down and then a bloody great plane flew over us and i screamed. I try not to drive by RAF bases..lol.My mate was laughing her head off..
3. I hate clothes shopping..i hate most types of shopping..I love stash shopping though and will happily spend an hour or two choosing stash..
It takes me five minutes to buy a pair of jeans..I go in the shop pick out the size try them on and im at the desk ..i have no fashion sense i just go for whats comfy.
4.I have no desire to get married again but i do love wedding cake..lol..
5. I am a loyal friend but theres no half way with me.You cross me youre gone its as simple as that.I very rarely forgive people..I think there are two ppl in my life now whom i have forgiven for past mistakes and they really hurt me at the time so bad that i wished them dead.
6 I have had some very weird jobs..peeling onions and gutting fish are just two..lol..
7.Finally...I believe in the afterlife and spirituality.I have had messages from beyond that have happened. I have experienced first hand ghostly goings on...

There that didnt take much thinking about really.I guess you all think what a weirdo..Thankyou id hate to be normal anyways..lol..
Im spending the day catching up with youve guessed it HOUSEWORK.!!!
Had a lovely weekend though so cant complain too much.
We went to Billericay to visit a scrapshop called Sugar and Spice and then on to Enfield to Wildwoods to look at the fish and get some supplies.
Yesterday we spent the day with mum and dad having lunch out and looking round the garden center.
We will be visiting them half term and Chloe wants to stop for a few days which has to be arranged.
Right will have a go at blogging more later
Take care
Lx

No comments: