Tuesday 9 October 2007

39 and OLD!!

I know im a crap blogger..life just slips by so fast its unreal lately what with being a cleaner, chef and housemaid!
So im officially old.I have been told today that by this time next year i will be needing a hearing aid.Im borderline at the moment. Good excuse to play Marc Almond on full volume i suppose..lol.
This last few days have been one disaster after another..Mistake no 1...It started off with Boo cutting one leg off her trousers.Yes it looked funny and i cant for the life of me find the scissors she used.I couldnt even see the missing "leg" I presumed she had binned it.
So ok that wasnt so bad after all they were her clothes for painting in...
I left her happily watching peppa pig while i went to change the beds.
Mistake no 2..She decided to wash her hands after going to the loo but left the tap running and the plug in.I came down to a toilet floor full of water seeping into the hallway and Boo trying to cover it with the towel the tap still running...still in her one legged trousers but wet thru..I didnt know whether to laugh or cry so i just mopped the mess up with towels and threw them in the washing machine.
Mistake no 3..Now i use the soapliquid you put in a little ball and it goes in with the clothes and the comfort pearls go in there too..I though i ll put it on when i get back from picking up Chloe from school. I did and while i was sat talking to my teamies i heard water running.Now we have water noises from the fish tank filters so i though nothing of it until i got up to check and it was the washing machine draw! The missing leg was stuffed in there!
Mistake no 4..Feeling totally grotty now ive cleaned up so much water im stressed and i feel like my legs are like jelly as its that time of the month too..Chloe said she would help me cook tea....what a very helpful little girl....shes nine now..i mean who cant cook mince? I supervised and she stirred but then when i popped to the loo she decided to give it some "Flavour" oh yes she tipped half a jar of dried rosemary, half a jar of herbes de province and a whole bulb of garlic in it.Un be known to me..i came back gave her the lasagna dish and told her what to do and she did it.
Mistake no 4.Chloe took it upon herself to do some veg...shes seen me do sugarsnaps on many occasions and has helped me many times..we wrap them in foil with butter so i said ok you can do it and went to sort out the mess Boo was making with the paints.Tea time came and we took one mouthful of them and had to spit them out as she had put so much salt on them.YUCK!!!
The lasagna you couldnt taste except garlic and rosemary so strong that even one portion was enough.

Yes she tried but i swear she was out to get me back for giving them fish the night before!
And shes defiantly my daughter as i used to be as wicked as she is now.

1 comment:

Terrie Farrell said...

Oh kids, don't you just love 'em! Hopefully thnigs will settle down over the next couple of days hun. X