Tuesday 25 September 2007

Life in general

Funny how every morning i wake up totally shattered as if i havent slept. Why is that? I mean i do sleep , like a normal person i dream but it rarely wakes me these days. So why do i feel so pants in the morning?
Thats not my only gripe this week.HOUSEWORK! why is it always there.I think gremlins come in the night and mess everything up so i have to start again .Every day is the same.I start by loading the dishwasher and then run around like an idiot cleaning till its school pick up time.I should live in a spotless home but after all the effort it still looks a shit pit.
Well i have decided not to do this anymore.I am going to clean until lunch and then have a bit of the afternoon to myself.
As you all know i am in a scrapbooking team on UKS.I feel like im letting everyone down as i have no time to scrap or to chat for long. I have totally cut my spending on stash to a minimum as i have loads of papers etc that i must use up.Saying that though in a couple of weeks Vikki at CTM opens every week so i could be tempted to spend a few pounds in there!
We had a lotto win of £450 the other week and i spent the afternoon thinking of what i wanted to buy with it. I can honestly say i have everything i could possibly want.I own diamonds of varying colours, i have necklaces and watches and all the usual girly stuff.I am really lucky as i have a life most people envy.I can have exactly what i want and do you know i couldnt think of anything i really really wanted....so i paid the gas Bill and the car tax and service out of it and put the rest in the bank.Ever the sensible one me!
I have always been like it so i doubt im going to change now.I have no credit cards, store cards or any debts.I hate being in debt so i figured a long time ago that if i cant save for it then i cant have it..simple really..Im also lucky that Andy is in the same frame of mind as i am. We must be the only people in our little group of friends who are like this. Believe it or not its a bad thing not to owe anyone.We went for the mortgage and because we have nothing on credit we struggled to get one.This day and age they think everyone has credit and they use this info as a guideline as to wether your a good payer or not! Blooming ridiculous if you ask me but thats the way of the world.
Right i need to sort out the mess the gremils have left me again.

4 comments:

Terrie Farrell said...

Oh sweetheart, you don't let anyone down...you are amazing...live in a shit pit....I DO! Worry about things worth worrying about and not what isn't...and having a spotless home isn't one of them. X

Gin said...

Oh how I agree with you about the debt thing. I just wouldn't be able to enjoy anything if I thought I would still be paying for it two or three years hence.

gill1944 said...

well you must get that from your mum as she dont have cards or debts seeing you have everythink you wont want any think for christmas haha

Terrie Farrell said...

I've TAGGED you....check my blog for details. X