Monday 3 September 2007

Is it beginning autumn already??

I took the girls for a walk into town today and for a play in the park.
I cant believe the leaves on the trees are already changing colours.
Autumn is coming and we didnt have much of a summer.

Today is the last day off school for Chloe..is she looking forward to going back? You bet she is!She has missed all her friends and although she moans like mad about having to get up early and hates PE she does enjoy stretching her mind and learning new things.
Boo starts nursery mid month..im not sure how she will take to it either as shes a very headstrong little madam. I can see me being spoken to after every session as shes just not your typical two and three quarter year old.Shes very strong for a girl and has a temper to match my own!

I took the first step today on becoming a usefull member of society..I contacted a lady who runs tutoring classes in the community to see if there were any courses or tutoring positions available. It may not seem much to some people but to make the first step to me is a big thing as i lack confidence in myself .I may seem like im sure of myself but its all an act to fool everyone.I feel so scared inside i am physically sick.
I guess thats the depression i have....

No comments: