Sunday 6 April 2008

And the strangeness goes on.........

I got a phone call from my brother yesterday..not that strange for some but i havent spoken to him in nearly a year..i havent even seen baby no7 yet and it seems odd..it makes me wonder if something is going on that i dont know about and i dont mean a party either.Anyway hes coming over this week whether he turns up will be another thing though.
I never hear anything about my brothers from mum unless i ask and then its very vague..Its like we all have our seperate little boxes that she keeps us in and doesnt think we need to know about each other.
We used to be a close family once..we would meet up at xmas like families do..now youre lucky if we all attend the same funeral.
As kids us three were very much united against whatever was getting us down..we looked out for each other but now it feels like its every man for himself..
I guess this is called growing up....

No comments: