Wednesday 2 April 2008

April 2nd

I have been so wrapped up in trying to get the house and garden tidy ive had no "me" time..although yesterday Helen popped in for a coffee and to invite us to her silk painting exhibition.She had an idea to make a scrapbook /journal of her work and thats where i come in..so on friday i will have all the house gleaming like a new pin and will be able to scrap it with her..
I also got a strange phone call..not really strange i guess but unexpected..My friend Lorraine who used to live around the corner from my nan rang me. Ive been friends with her for i dunno..since i was 13 .....27 years..and i still see her as we were back then although we both look a little different i guess. She is so lovely though and when we talk its like i only spoke to her yesterday.

So today i have to do housework..tomorrow im at my mums as its dads birthday..havent bought him anything as i havent got a clue what to buy...will pop something in his card and let him decide.
Its impersonal but practical..Ive even bought him a card this year..for the past two ive made them..i dont like making cards..im a scrapper..lol.

No comments: