Tuesday 22 April 2008

OMG Im 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i guess i knew it was coming after all ive been dreading it for months..40..middle aged..going grey..gravity pulls..oh woe is me..
Saying that though i had a fantastic birthday which lasted for the whole weekend and i didnt get drunk..
I got some gorgeous presents from the family and i spent all day making disney characters on the cricut..Yesterday i got the big A3 card to make "Hooge" ones..Boos bedroom is going to be first and Chloe now wants some for hers so it looks like i need to buy more..lol.
Thankfully i have a fantastic scrapbook shop in Soham which is like from here to Butterwick away..opens every week and has some fantastic stash..I love Capture the Magic ...Not sure how you link to sites but if you google it will come up.
Ive been over on the smack blog too voicing my views..i really dont see the point of going to Ally Pally and i said so..id much rather spend a few hours leisurely walking round Vikkis and not have all the crowds and pushing and stuff also my kids love going there...
The smack blog has interesting comments..not all of them very nice but then its a smack blog..i see a lot of jealousy on there but i guess some women are like that.
I know im not your average competitive female..and i will never in a million years make a design team unless i pay to get on one..lol..but some women take scrapping way too serious..Its just a hobby and its not the end of the universe if your lo doesnt turn out to be award winning "art".As long as i like it who cares??


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! You have learned how to put pics up!!!!

monika said...

Super for you. 40 is a landmark. We are all headed there, some sooner than others. I saw Eartha Kitt on Tv at 81 and she was amazing. 40 is only 1/2 that. Youth is in the mind.

Unknown said...

40 isnt that bad, my life really turned round after my 40th birthday.
I became a grandmother which sounds old but its not. and I moved from Dudley to Lytham St Annes (near Blackpool) I found a new confidence, became a manager of a bookshop and felt I enjoyed my life more than ever,
40 is a milestone yet its still only another number!!!
Happy Birthday

Unknown said...

I tagged you!